Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Arsenal vs. West Bromwich Albion

2-0, Carling Cup, 3rd Round, Emirates, 22/9 -09
Watt 68,
Vela 75

A good start for the youngsters, which I unfortunately couldn't see firstly because it wasn't showed on the tv, and secondly because I was riding in Rosersberg, Me and Malin have finally found a new stable where we each have an own horse to ride and care for once a week (I don't know what it is called in english, but in Swedish it is called 'medryttare' which basically means 'withrider'), 'my' horse is called Campino, and is a very nice and cuddly guy.

Back to the game, since I didn't watch the game I don't know too much about how things looked, but with Arsenal, I can say that it must have been a nice show.
It was basically the youth team who played, with two or three more experienced players, and it was Philippe Senderos first game for the team in a great while!

Watt started the goalscoring when he fired the ball in after a Carlos Vela shot, and he would get one himself just a little while later, when Mark Randall's shot hit the bar and Vela picked the ball up from the bounced and put it behind the keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment