Friday, August 28, 2009

Champions League Draw

Champions League Draw for the Group Stages;
Arsenal
AZ Alkmaar (Champions from the Netherlands)
Olympiacos (Champions from Greece)
Standard Liege (Champions from Belgium)

I belive we got a very good draw, thinking that we could have got Real Madrid, Juventus, Inter among others.
We will start the season away from home against Standard Liege, followed by a home match against Olympiacos, and then we are off to the Netherlands before it is time for reverse, when Alkmaar comes to Emirates, followed by Standard Liege and Olympiacos, and then it is (hopefully) time for the knock-out stages!


Yesterday evening me and my sister watched a great movie, it is called 'The Covenant' I really liked it, I would definitely recommend it for anyone interest in good movies (a)
And tonight Ylva will sleep over, mom and dad are off to a wedding, so it is just me, sis' and Ylva!

No comments:

Post a Comment