Saturday, September 25, 2010

Arsenal vs. West Bromwich

2-3, Premier League, Emirates Stadium, 25/9 -10
Nasri 76, 90

We were really poor troughout the entire game, almost completed a nice fightback though, was really down for a while, but then just thought what the heck, it doesn't matter whether they suck or not, i'll just end up watching them again anyway.
Though there is one thing still not quite right with my mind after a defeat, I don't feel hungry, I haven't eaten for almost ten hours at time of writing, and do not feel like eating a shit, and the only fluid I drank during those ten hours was a glass of water when I got home from the stable.

Champions League game midweek, then a vital trip to Chelsea, with some luck we might have the Verminator and Cesc back in time for the Chelsea clash, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Good news is that Chelsea lost away against Man City today, so we haven't lost any ground on them at least...

I don't feel like writing, and no Arsenal fan could possibly want to read anymore about this game, Nasri is beginning to find top form though.

No comments:

Post a Comment