Sunday, May 20, 2012

Signing: Lukas Podolski

I know I've mentioned it in an earlier post, but since the season is over and I'm growing weary of not writing I've decided to give some further information of our new signing from Germany, Lukas Podolski.

My personal earlier experiences of the striker are few, I can recall watching him in a couple of games for Germany, but no more than that. He is currently 26 years old and has played 95 games for Germany, which means that he's got plenty of experience! He's also been a prolific goalscorer with 43 strikes for the national team.

Hopefully he will add a lot to the team and relieve some of the pressure from Robin van Persie (who is still having negotiation-talks with the club, making us all more nervous by the day!).

Lukas Podolski wearing the red and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment