Monday, August 15, 2011

Cesc Fabregas join Barcelona

Sad to hear that Arsenal announced Cesc's departure last night, after 8 years, 303 appearances, 57 goals and 81 assists its now time to say goodbye.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Cesc, thank him for introducing me to Arsenal F.C, and through that, changing my life in more ways than one can ever imagine.

During my years supporting Arsenal I have, occasionally (especially during last summer), pictured how I'd react to his inevitable departure - because the one thing we all new during the years was that it would happen before long - I can proudly say that I haven't shed a tear, I've just been thinking of how sad it is for us to lose such a good player as well as our captain. And this made me truly realize that, to me, the Club will always be bigger than any player in the world!

So farewell Cesc, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment