Sunday, November 29, 2009

Arsenal vs. Chelsea

0-3, Premier League, Emirates, 29/11 -09

To be honest I really don't feel like writing, but I expect that won't be to hard to understand, I'm trying to enjoy some football though, El Clasico is on and I got the channel on my own TV, so don't have to endure company.
But we played great in the first 45, even though we were 0-2 down we played the best, but were unlucky as shit.. I can't help but feeling that that has happened before...
Some say that we are definitely out of the title race now, and to be honest at this moment I can't see how we possibly could be in it, right now we are 11 points after Chelsea, even if we win the game in hand we would still be 8 points behind, and I can't see Chelsea dropping 8 points, and I definitely can't see us winning all the remaining fixtures.. So I put my faith in the FA or the CL (by the way, the draw for the FA cup was today, we got away at West Ham! I can't fucking believe it...).

The only good news that I can come up with is that no one got injured, and hopefully we raised lots of money for GOSH, this was the dedicated game to the Charity of the Season.
We didn't have the referee on our side either, at the beginning of the second half we had great pressure on Chelsea, and when the ball just bounced around in the area and eventually Arshavin slammed it in, the referee blew the whistle and said that we had kicked the ball out of Cech's hands, but the replay showed that it was himself who dropped it...
We had like three penalty situations as well, but this was clearly not our game, and let's just hope for more luck in the cups...

Injury Update;
Real bad news, van Persies injury is a lot worse than first thought, he will be out for approximately 5 months.. That's he's season then...
Bendtner closing in on return though, and so is Clichy..

No comments:

Post a Comment