Saturday, October 10, 2009

Internationals

Denmark vs. Sweden, 1-0, 10/10 -09
A really good game, and i'm pleased that Bendtner at least grabbed an assist in the game, he's pretty much criticized by the family and Sweden in general, he had a point to prove.
Denmark were the ones that started best, but their tactic seemed to be to take a lot of shots from just outside the box, and that was how the goal was made by Jakob Poulsen.
Sweden had two goals ruled out so it simply wasn't their day, but I must say I wouldn't have had anything against a Swedish goal, since I had my money on 1-1 in this game, but I won the bet last game, when Denmark won 1-0 as well, so this time it was the neighbour wife's time.
Now it is up for grabs for Portugal, who are right now leading 1-0 home against Hungary, and they don't seem to slip up on those points.
We had the neighbourd over and my dad's friend Tony for the game, and everyone basically looked for mistakes in Bendtner ! xD

Armenia vs. Spain, 1-2, 10/10 -09
I couldn't watch the game since it wasn't on TV, but Cesc scored in the 33rd minute! I don't know what it looked like, but i can bet it was another breath-taking one.
Armenia equalized in the second half, but Mata finished it off on the penalty spot.

Luxembourg vs. Switzerland, 0-3, 10/10 -09
I felt like I had to mention that Philippe Senderos scored twice in this fixture! in the 6th and 7th minute, not bad for a defender!
I don't know exactly how it happened, but I'd think it was on the head, perhaps corners or free-kicks...

France vs. Faroe Islands, 5-0(88'), 10/10 -09
Finally things are looking bright for 'les Bleus', and Gallas scored the third! I wouldn't be surprised if it was a header! 'Bac' is playing as well, but neither Clichy or Diaby were on the bench, a bit disappointing perhaps, but the good news is that Nasri perhaps will be back in the Arsenal shirt after this International break!

No comments:

Post a Comment