Wednesday, July 1, 2009

England vs. Germany

0-4, U21 EM, Final, Sweden, 30/6 -09

I can bitterly say that it wasn't Englands night, but i'd like to praise Kieran Gibbs, who only let in 2 balls during the entire game from his side, and of course he didn't let in any goals from his left side, and he was definitely Englands man of the match.
And then I will go on to poor Theo, he didn't get many balls during the game, and perhaps 75% of the balls that he got was aerial balls, which isn't really his strenght.

And I don't think I have to mention have disappointed I was that Germany should win the tournament, especially against England, but Walcott never really got inte the game except the one good ball he got when he could do the really good run some matches ago.
That is because of the difference in passing from Arsenal to the England U21, if you ask me, and that is my opinon.

But really, hat's up for Gibbs, who really could be the tournaments best player (;

No comments:

Post a Comment